Meet PUSHBACK EXPRESS for MSFS…
PUSHBACK EXPRESS is a professional aircraft pushback solution for MSFS users of all levels who want a vastly more realistic pushback experience than anything currently available.
Now featuring direct integration with the in-game MSFS toolbar as of V2.2, Pushback Express allows you to pushback any plane, anywhere, via Voice or Button control in multiple different languages.
- Interface options: VOICE CONTROL and MENU CONTROL
- As of V2.2, ability to launch and operate the program via the MSFS in-game TOOLBAR via the new FS2CREW COMMAND CENTER
- Three pushback modes: RUDDER CONTROL, WINDOW BUTTONS and DISTANCE
- Pilot and ground crew AUDIO with multiple international language options
- Automated or manual GROUND SERVICE VEHICLE CONTROL using the MSFS stock vehicles (Fuel Truck, Catering Truck, Ground Power Truck, Stairs and Baggage Loader)
- Option to steer the tug manually (essentially, create your own custom route)
- Works with any type of aircraft: Airline to General Aviation
- Ability to “PUSH AND PULL” aircraft
- TOWING (requires users to manually steer the tug)
- PRE-FLIGHT EVENTS with automatic jetway/starts and ground services vehicles control
- VOICE COMMAND HELPER displays on-screen available voice commands (supports English, French, German and Spanish)
- In “Distance Pushback Mode”, users can now place a graphical pin over the taxiway line. The pushback tug will push the aircraft back to that spot and align the aircraft with the taxiway line.
- Digital download only via the FS2Crew Product Manager
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)
- Windows 10 or 11 -64 Bit with latest updates
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later
- Active Internet connection
REQUIREMENTS TO USE OPTIONAL VOICE CONTROL INTERFACE OPTION:
- The following Windows Speech Recognizer languages are supported: ENGLISH (UNITED STATES, UNITED KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, CANADA)
- If not voice control capable, users may still use MENU CONTROL modes
After placing an order, the system will generate your unique SERIAL CODE which is viewable in the ORDERS section of your FS2Crew account.
Download your product via the FS2CREW PRODUCT MANAGER (you’ll see the shortcut on your desktop).
After the product has finished downloading via the PRODUCT MANAGER, the installer for your product will auto-run.
Enter your serial code on the Registration screen to activate the product.