conditions of use
UPDATED: 3 JANUARY 2023
By using the FS2Crew website and E-Commerce store, you agree with the following terms and conditions:
- The information provided to FS2Crew is truthful and accurate.
- You will not pirate or illegally distribute FS2Crew products, serials, or share your account and login information with third parties. All IPs and account activity are logged to combat abuse.
- If you experience technical difficulties with this site or any FS2Crew software you will promptly inform FS2Crew.
- FS2Crew software is meant for entertainment and flight simulation purposes only. While FS2Crew strives for realism, FS2Crew software is not designed for real-world flight training.
- No refunds will be given on FS2Crew digital downloads. All sales are final. If you are experiencing a technical difficulty with the software, please contact FS2Crew Support immediately so we can help you resolve your issue.
- If you agree to these terms you may create an account and purchase.