NOTAM 10 MARCH 2023: RAAS CAN NOW DIRECTLY READ ‘ENCRYPTED’ MARKETPLACE AIRPORTS FROM THE MSFS STORE!
Make your flights in Microsoft Flight Simulator safer and more realistic by adding RAAS to your aircraft!
RAAS Professional (Runway Awareness and Advisory System) models the aural ‘Smart Landing’ and ‘Smart Runway’ calls included in the real-world Honeywell RAAS unit.
These audio calls offer improved situational awareness for pilots to help reduce the risk of runway incursions and accidents by providing aural alerts during taxi, takeoff, final approach and landing/roll-out operations.
Many real-world airlines have RAAS installed on their aircraft to improve safety.
The software is professional grade, highly configurable, and is ideal for power users who want to model airline-specific options and who want maximum control over how RAAS functions in flight simulator.
We studied the Honeywell RAAS manuals down to every last detail, and modeled every system with an eye toward achieving ultimate technical accuracy.
- Controllable via the MSFS Toolbar.
- Works with all aircraft in your hangar.
- Powerful user options give you complete control over RAAS, and allow for complete customization to match you or your Virtual Airline’s specific needs.
- Create aircraft specific RAAS Profiles for individual aircraft.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)
- Windows 10 or 11 -64 Bit with latest updates
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later
- Active Internet connection
After placing an order, the system will generate your unique SERIAL CODE which is viewable in the ORDERS section of your FS2Crew account.
Download your product via the FS2CREW PRODUCT MANAGER (you’ll see the shortcut on your desktop).
After the product has finished downloading via the PRODUCT MANAGER, the installer for your product will auto-run.
Enter your serial code on the Registration screen to activate the product.